Terms of Services
We typically provide logos for original designs within 1-2 business days.
To claim a refund, you are required to fill out a simple refund request form that can be provided by our customer support representative. Please note that filling up the form is mandatory and if we do not find the responses to the questions in the form to be satisfactory, then we reserve the right to deny the refund. Your responses in the form are used by our quality assurance team to understand your reasons for the refund which in turn helps us improve the quality of our services.
Refunds are not applicable in the following scenarios:
- Once we start working on revisions as per your feedback, no refund can be claimed since your request for revisions is deemed to be your confirmation to proceed with the shortlisted mockup(s).
- If the mockup(s) delivered to you are based on an explicit design idea shared by you, e.g. a sketch or the mockups are just a recreation of an existing logo design shared by you.
- The Account Area/slack is a platform that allows customers to communicate with us conveniently. It is your sole responsibility to check the account area/slack to address any questions, concerns, or additional instructions requested by us. It is your responsibility to check and use the Account Area/slack. Your failure to do so is not grounds for a refund. However, if you are uncertain about using the area, you may contact the customer support team at any time for assistance.
- No refund is available for design firms or for those who order our design services on behalf of another entity.
- No refund is provided if you are getting your logo design done simultaneously from multiple designers/firms/services.
- No refund is available when you receive the final file of your logo (s), website, or application. The final files are the source vector files, formatted in a high resolution, that we send at the end of the revision process, or the code or login information for websites or applications or the website is transferred to your name.
- No refund is available if the initial designs are sent for review but you fail to respond back with your feedback within 3 business days for a logo or a blog and 5 business days for a website and other services.
PPC, SEO, SMO, content writing/delivery, and all other marketing services provided by us are payable in advance and are non-refundable.
The delivery timeline is approximate and may be subject to delays due to local holidays, the complexity of the project, and our current workload. We typically deliver the first set of concepts on logos within 1-2 business days and website designs within 5-7 business days.
You have 3 days to respond to original or revised logo designs and blog drafts, and 5 days to respond to original or revised website designs. If, after the 3 day response period for logo or blog revisions, or the 5 day response period for website design changes passes, and you fail to respond to us, we will assume that the designs that were sent are accepted and mark the project as “on-hold”. At such time, we will have no further obligations to you, and you will pay us pursuant to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or a portion of the service, at any time, with or without notice. In the event of such termination, we will determine, in our sole discretion, whether you are entitled to any refund
Ownership of the Work
Copyrights & Trademarks
The website retains the right to use the logos solely for promotional purposes, including as part of our portfolio, and will not resell them unless explicitly authorized by the client.
If you require the final files in the future, we can send them to you at your request. The data will be maintained for a period of 3 months, after which the files may be permanently deleted.